(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- Former State Assemblymember
- Former State Senator
- Founder, Congressional Progressive Caucus
Marilyn M. Singleton, MD
- Creating Jobs and Boosting Our Local Economy
- Funding Education and Improving Access to College
- Promoting Peace and Equity Internationally
- Occupation: Physician
- Nonpartisan (No Party Preference)
- BA, Stanford University
- MD, UC San Francisco Medical Center
- Asst. Professor Anesthesiology/Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins Medical School
- JD, UC Berkeley Law School (Boalt)
- Intern, National Health Law Project
- Open doors for job creators
- Give all parents access to a quality education for their children though locally-based innovations
- Patient-centered solutions to lowering health care costs: transparency, quality, choice
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Budget, Energy, Health care, and Campaign financing.
New Districts for 2012!
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 13. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
The Oakland Tribune
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.