(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Councilmember/Business Owner
- City Councilmember and Former Mayor of Oakley
- Local Small Business Owner for 21 Years
- Member, Chamber of Commerce
- Commissioner, Transit Authority
- Chairman, State Rt. 4 Bypass Authority
- 53 Years Old - Married 33 Years
- Encouraging Jobs Creation
- Overhauling Education & Limiting Hikes in College Tuition
- Protecting the Delta & Providing Water Storage for Droughts
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Vice-Mayor/Business Owner
- U.S. Navy, including Desert Storm, 1982-1992
- Vice Mayor, Suisun City, 2010-present
- Suisun City Council, 2006-present
- Owner, Hudson Business Networks, 2001-present
- Certified Computer Information System Security Professional
- Eight years of college studies in business management, programming, electronics
- Jobs and the economy
- Balanced state budget
- Taxation and over-regulation on business
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Follow the Money
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.