(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assemblyman/Business Owner
- Co-Owner, Pittsburg Funeral Chapel, Inc.
- J.D. John F. Kennedy School of Law
- BA St. Mary's College
- Former member, Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors
- Former Pittsburg Mayor and Councilmember
- Former member Pittsburg Unified School District Board of Education
- Legislative and Governmental Reform
- Working to create a Bi-Partisan dialogue to resolving issues facing our State.
- As Chair of the Assembly Committee on water working to secure a long-term and quality supply of water.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman
- A. A. Diablo Valley College
- Board Member of Asoicated Students of Diablo Valley College
- Widen Highway 4 from Bailey RD to CA - 160
- Balance the budget without raising taxes
- Reduce state fees for higher education
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Computer Systems Administrator
- Phone: 925-363-7446; Addr: 5100 1B Clayton Rd. #295, Concord, CA 94521; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 11. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.