(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assemblymember/Business Owner
- Bachelor's Degree, UC Berkeley
- Teaching Credential, San Francisco State University
- Creating jobs and improving the local economy
- Ensuring our citizens have access to quality education
- Offering affordable healthcare to all citizens of San Mateo County
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Administrative Assistant, Webmaster
- BS, Emerson College, Boston MA
- employed 15 years by the University of California
- No increase in taxes
- Reduction in government services that do not work
- Improving education by increasing efficiency, not spending
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Choices, Budget Process, Higher Education, and Major Issues and Priorities.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.