(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assemblymember/Educator
- Two-term State Assemblymember, Chair of Housing and Community Development committee
- Two-term Mayor/City Councilmember in South San Francisco
- 32-year Government Teacher, South San Francisco High School
- B.A, University of San Francisco
- Lifetime Secondary Teaching Credential, U.S.F.
- Wife-Terri, Children- Jennifer and Kevin, and Grandchildren- Austin, Jonathan, and Colton
- Continue Taking Our Community's Agenda to Sacramento
- Continue fighting for my legislative priorities: education, affordable housing, child care, local government, and biotechnology
- Continue a pragmatic and fiscally responsible approach to governance
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retired Realtor
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.