(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Sacramento County Supervisor
- JD, UCLA
- BA, University of California at Berkeley
- 2009 Planned Parenthood Voices for Change Community Leader Award
- 2005 Sacramento Housing Alliance's Affordable Housing Award
- 1991, 1997 and 2003 American Lung Association Clean Air Award
- 1999 Association for Enforcement of Child Support's Golden Heart Award
- Jobs and the Economy
- Universal Healthcare for California
- Education and Youth Investment
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
Daniel A. Costa
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Public School Educator
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Community Organizer
- vice president/veterans for peace 87
- aclusac board member
- vets for peace rep/sacramento coalition end war
- United States Air Force Veteran
- peace & freedom state central committee
- military police/k9
- Bring the California National Guard home
- fully fund MediCal and SSI
- Stop out-sourcing Caliifornia's jobs overseas
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.