(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Council Member, City of Del Mar
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law (1986)
- B.S., Louisiana State University (1980)
- Boardmember, SANDAG (San Diego Association of Governments) since 1999
- Alternate Boardmember, San Dieguito River Valley JPA (1999 - 2009)
- SANDAG Representative, California Biodiversity Council
- General Counsel for Biotech Software Company since 2000
- Government Reform - improving the state budget process to provide more accountability and transparency
- Education - improving education delivery at all levels to ensure an educated workforce
- Economy - encouraging the growth of small businesses by streamlining state agencies
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.