(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Former Member of the Reagan Administration (1980-85)
- Former Vice Chairman of the San Diego County Republican Party
- Former Member of the Solana Beach Crime Committee
- Former Member of the Solana Beach Budget Committee
- Member, San Diego County Party Central Committee - Assembly District 74
- Illegal Immigration - I will vote against driver licenses, college tuition, and taxpayer funded social benefits for illegals.
- Taxes and Balancing the Budget - I will always vote against new taxes and will vote for openness and transparency in the budget.
- Ending Freeway Gridlock - I will vote to use every penny of gas tax for freeway construction.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator
- MA,University of Chicago
- BA, University of Winsconsin at Milwauki
- Advisory Commisioner, Washington, DC
- Neighborhood Commisions, Washington, DC
- Quality of Life for North County residents
- Economy Support
- Accountability in Budgeting and Government Immigration Policy
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.