- Occupation: Security Officer
- 13 years of parent volunteer work :classroom help, landscaping, organizing organic hot lunches, recycling program, fundraising, special fun events.
- 3 years of officer work in the Fort Ross School Parents' Club: 1 year of community service as secretary, 3 years of parent volunteer as president.
- AS-degree from Santa Rosa Junior College-Natural Sciences.
- BA-degree from SSU-Environmental Studies and Planning.
- Attendance at Fort Ross School Board Meetings: 2 years previously and now presently attending for this school year.
- Currently forming a community volunteer club at the Russian River Charter High School in Forestville, my son's school.