Runoff Election 11/4/2014
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Rafael Alberto Dagnesses
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Ventura County Congresswoman
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner/Entrepreneur
- Real Estate Broker
- Former L.A.P.D. Officer
- U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
- Married With Three Sons
- Non-Career Politician
- Signed Notarized Affidavit Promising to Serve No More than 8 Years
Douglas William "Ambassador" (Kmiec) Kmiec
- Job Creation, Grow the Economy, Lower Taxes
- National Security
- Repeal Obamacare
- Party: No Party Preference
- Occupation: Professor/Author/Diplomat
- Believer in the American Dream: family, work, neighborhood, peace and freedom
- Subscriber to Ronald Reagan's "Shining City on the Hill
- Convert to Barack Obama's Audacious Hope
- Teacher of the US Constitution as the fulfillment of the Self-Evident Truth of the Declaration
- Advocate for the true Middle class
- Oh yes, Reagan's head constitutional lawyer and Obama's Ambassador to Malta
- an economy that fairly rewards hard work; rectifying the maldistribution of wealth; we the people -- not just we the wealthy people
- Educational system that helps us lead a life of purpose and service
- Immigration reform respectful of the family and genuine labor need
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy and Jobs, Health Care, Energy Policy, National Security, and Immigration Reform.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.