Runoff Election 11/4/2014
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Independent Businessman
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Equity Investor
- Organizer, Single Payer Now (Medicare for All)
- Former Small Business Owner
- Past President of the Merchants of Upper Market and Castro
- Proponent of SF's 2003 Minimum Wage Initiative
- Former Co-Chair of the CA Green Party Coordinating Committee
- Former Co-chair of the SF Living Wage Coalition
- Global Living Wages
- Improved Medicare for All
- Interest-free Student Loans
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Public School Teacher
- Class of 2008 · City and Regional Planning · Architecture · San Luis Obispo, California
- Work as a teacher at the Buena Vista Horace Mann K-to * School.
- Free and universal quality healthcare without insurance companies!
- Full rights for immigrants; amnesty for all!
- Free and quality education from preschool to university!
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Political Organizer
- Organized for Cheney's impeachment since 2002
- Organized for Glass-Steagall since 2007
- Organized for Obama's impeachment since 2009
- Organized for NAWAPA since 2010
Anthony John "Desmond" Thorsson
- Impeach Obama - Stop the threat of nuclear world war
- Restore Glass-Steagall - Expose Wall St.'s bankruptcy and shut down their racket
- Return to the policies of JFK - this means nuclear power, water development projects like NAWAPA, and fusion energy with expanded space exploration
- Party: No Party Preference
- Occupation: University Instructor
- Broadcast Host and Correspondent
- Public Safety Interoperability Systems Specialist
- Small Business Owner
- Real Campaign Finance Reform. Return the influence in politics to the voters, not the big funders.
- Finish reforming Health Care to finally control costs through breaking the 50 monopolies or creating a single-payer/private provider plan
- Restoring our economy through re-shoring jobs and abolishing incentives for foreign production. No U.S. tax deductions for building foreign factories
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy and Jobs, Health Care, Energy Policy, National Security, and Immigration Reform.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.