(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Duncan D. Hunter
David B. "Dave" (Babicky) Secor
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Superior Court Clerk
- Veteran 1st Air Cavalry Division Vietnam 1968
- B.A. Speech Communication 1973, SDSU
- Graduate Instructor San Diego State University
- California C-BEST Elementary Education
- Farmworker, Construction (Framing,Roofing), Some Plumbing, Electrical. Windows and Doors), Janitor, Maintenance, Warehouseman, Delivery Truckdriver
- 19 Years San Diego Superior Court Felony Division, Court's 2011 ABCD Award - for Performance Above and Beyound the Call of Duty
- Get The Money Out of Politics!
- Restore and Reinvigorate the Middle Class
- Reinstate Glass-Steagall
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Budget, Energy, Health care, and Campaign financing.
New Districts for 2012!
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 50. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
North County Times
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.