(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Martha Flores Gibson
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Teacher/Business Owner
- Master of Science in Social Work and School Administrative Credential from CSULB
- Doctorate in Education Leadership and Change from the Fielding University in Santa Barbara CA
- Chair Women on the Board of New Image Emergency Shelter
- Long Beach Elder Abuse Prevention Team
- Past President of the American Women Business Association
- Board Member of the Kiwanis Club
- It's time to stop the bleeding: We need to streamline business regulations, and lower the unnecessarily high fees
- Fight to audit out of controll spending. Fight to hold government accountable.
- Keeping tuition costs low is essential to keeping California competitive in this global economy.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Follow the Money
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.