(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor of Danville
- Former Prosecuting Attorney
- Attorney Licensed to Practice Law in Hawaii and California
- BA in Public Policy
- Juris Doctorate
Tomi Diane Van de Brooke
- Fiscal Responsibility and Stop all Pension Abuses
- Increase Public Safety
- Help Businesses Grow and Create More Jobs
- Occupation: Community College Board President
- Trustee, Contra Costa Community College Governing Board, 2005-present
- Past President, Contra Costa Business Council
- Managing Partner, Walnut Creek communications firm
- Board Member, East Bay Economic Development Association
- Director, Land Use & Water Policy, California Alliance for Jobs
- Chief of Staff, Contra Costa District 2 County Supervisor
- Fiscal Responsibility and Job Creation
- Public Safety and Infrastructure As Funding Priorities
- Pro-Choice and Pro-Marriage Equality
- Occupation: Solar Energy Professor
- Diablo Valley College Advanced Solar PV Professor
- California Licensed Primary Healthcare Provider (Chiropractor)
- California Licensed Electrician and Solar Contractor
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners Certified Solar PV Installer
- Solar instructor/expert in CA, NJ, MA, AZ, PA, Canada & China.
- Educated at UC Berkeley, CSU Long Beach, Life Chiropractic College West
- Campaign Finance Reform
- Expose Backroom Deals
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Contra Costa Times Editorial Board Interviews Candidates
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.