(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Anna G Eshoo
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- San Mateo County Board of Supervisors, 1982-1992
- Chief of Staff, Assembly Speaker Leo McCarthy, 1981
- Chair, Bay Area Air Quality Management District and Member, Bay Conservation and Development Commission
- Co-Founder, San Mateo County Women's Hall of Fame
- Inducted into AEA High Technology Legislator's Hall of Fame, 1998
- "Champions for Choice" Award recipient from National Council of Jewish Women, 1998
- Rebuilding our Economy and Investing in Small Business
- Sparking Technological Innovation and Expanding Green Jobs
- Finishing Our Work in Iraq and Afghanistan and Bringing Our Troops Home
Paul G Lazaga
- Create jobs by reforming trade policy
- Create jobs by cracking down on immigration fraud
- Create jobs by reforming international monetary policy
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Business Manager
- Current - Walls Painting, Inc.
- Past President - WTW Group, Inc. (Help Desk Computers)
- Past President - SafeHaven Youth Center
- Past Board Member - Rainbow Chamber of Commerce
- Reduction in the size, cost, and involvement of the Federal Government in areas not specifically enumerated by the Constitution
- Emphasis in government's main role as protector of an individuals rights and common defense.
- Remove coersive use of Federal power over State and local governements via funding allocations and mandates.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Federal Budget, Energy, Health Care, and Campaign Financing.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 14. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- September 25, 2 - 4PM
Sponsored by LWV-Palo Alto
505 E. Charleston Road, Palo Alto
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.