(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assemblymember, First District
- Taxpayer Accountability Act - Bring fiscal responsibility and common sense when dealing with taxpayer dollars.
- Promote Job Growth - The private sector creates jobs. Government needs to be a partner with the private sector to promote jobs and get out of the way.
- Education Reform - Government needs to give more financial flexibility to local school districts. They know more about their schools.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Choices, Budget Process, Higher Education, and Major Issues and Priorities.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
- LWVHC Candidate Forum
- October 25, 7:30-8:30 P.M.,
KEET-TV Channel 13
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.