Results as of Jun 29 4:19pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22894/22894)
(Vote for 1)
Timothy J. Hannan
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Attorney/Arbitrator/Mediator
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
- As the state's chief law officer, ensures that the laws of the state are uniformly and adequately enforced.
- Heads the Department of Justice, which is responsible for
providing state legal services and support for local law
- Acts as the chief counsel in state litigation.
- Oversees law enforcement agencies, including District
Attorneys and Sheriffs.
Secretary of State
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 20, 2010 21:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.