(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Board President, San Diego Community College District
- Judge Pro Tem, San Diego Superior Court
- 26 Years as Dean, Director and Professor, San Diego State University
- Past County Commissioner, Children, Youth and Families
- Former Board President, San Diego County Board of Education
- Democratic National Convention Delegate for Four Presidential Elections
- Past Government Relations Chair, San Diego Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Job Creation and Economic Development
- Affordable and Accessible Healthcare
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Navy Officer/Businessman
- City Councilman, City of Chula Vista
- Navy Reserve Officer
- Economics, Bachelors Degree, San Diego State University
- Economics, Masters Degree, San Diego State University
- Husband & father of four children
- Restoring Economic Growth & Jobs
- Demanding Excellence in Our Schools
- Making California Energy Independent
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
San Diego Union Tribune
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.