(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Councilwoman/Businesswoman
- BA Economics- UC Irvine- Cum Laud
- Appointed by OC to Building Design Review Board prior to Cityhood
- Board Member, Ocean Institute
- Board Member, Dana Point Fifth Marine Regiment Support Group
- Chairman, Investment Review Committee
- Orange County Council of Governments
- Control State Government Spending
- Fighting Illegal Immigration
- Protecting the rights of Tax Payers and Properity Owners
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Educator
- MBA, University of Chicago
- BA math, Ripon College
- PMP (Project Manager Professional) certified
Andrew "Andy" Favor
- Education -- highest quality and accessible for all
- Environment -- healthy and preserved for future
- Economy -- incentives for small business, especially green jobs
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Business Owner/CPA
- Graduate of San Diego State University
- Past Alternate Orange County Republican Central Committee
- Active in Scouting and Y-Indian Programs
- Board Member, Young Executives of America
- Establish a state chartered Social Security system that offers private accounts. Residents could opt out of the federal system.
- Expand Health Savings Accounts to permit insurance premiums to be paid as well as to assist parents or other needy persons regardless of dependency.
- Improve educational quality and diversity with a private voucher system.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.