(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Assemblyman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Energy Analyst/Educator
- Director, North County Fire Protection District, 1991-2000
- California Public Utilities Commissioner, 1999-2004
- Honoree, Ca. Black Business Association Tribute Luncheon, Nov. 3, 2004
- National Executive Board, Utility Workers Union of America, 1987-1997
- AARP National Policy Council member, 2006-2008
- The Utility Reform Network (TURN) Board of Directors President, 2008
- Education: I am committed to restoring California's educational system at all levels to the top rank in the nation.
- Health care: I will work for comprehensive affordable single-payer health care coverage for all Californians.
- Job creation and protection: I will work to preserve and attract stable, living-wage jobs to the Inland Empire.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.