League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
March 4, 2008 Election
State Representative; District 28; Democratic Party Voter Information
2 Year Term. Salary: $60,584
You can vote in this contest only if registered in,
or when voting, change affiliation to the Democratic party.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney
- Owner and Founder, Webb & Pillich law firm
- United States Air Force - Captain (honorable discharge)
- MBA (concurrent with active duty) - University of North Dakota
- BBA - University of Oklahoma
- Married to Paul Forshey; Mom to Kayla & Tallin
- Soccer coach, band booster, Special Olympics volunteer
- Create jobs and fight consumer fraud, predatory lending, and identity theft
- Build strong schools and support affordable colleges
- Make affordable health care and health care for our veterans a priority
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Secretary of State
- official campaign finance information
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 31, 2008 16:15 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.