League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
March 4, 2008 Election
Judge; Court of Common Pleas; 6 Year Term Starting 1/02/09; Republican Party Voter Information
6 Year Term. Salary: $ 110,050
To preside at trials of both civil and criminal cases; to supervise the jury commission, grand jury and other departments of the court
You can vote in this contest only if registered in,
or when voting, change affiliation to the Republican party.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Norbert A. Nadel
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Judge, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas
- Elected Presiding Judge of the Hamilton County Common Pleas Court for 2008
- Former Federal Prosecutor who has served on the Common Pleas Bench since December, 1982, and is currently senior point of service on the Court
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Ronald McDonald House of Greater Cincinnati
- Selected by the Hamilton County Trial Laywers Association as the 2004 Trial Judge of the Year
- Recipient of the Ohio Mothers Against Drunk Drivers' Award of Judicial Excellence
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Chase College of Law Foundation
- To serve and protect the people of Hamilton County.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 31, 2008 16:23 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.