(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jeffrey Paul Biddle
- Occupation: Pharmacist-Owner, Village Pharmacy,Harrison,OH
- Board of Education member,Southwest School District,2000-present
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Univ. of Cincinnati,1980
- Former member for 8 years,Harrison City Council
- Named "Friend of Education" by Southwest School District,1999
Carroll E. Roberts
- Providing strong educational opportunities for our students
- Achieving maximum benefit from our financial resources
- Returning our State Report Card status to Excellent
- Occupation: School Administrator (ret.)
- B.A. & M.A. in English
- M.Ed. & Ed.D. in School Administration
- Principal of Harrison High School, 21 years
- Superintendent of St. Bernard-Elmwood Place, 5 years
- Voted by students the "Teacher with the Biggest Heart"
- Site visitor for the U.S. Department of Education's Blue Ribbon School Program
- Safety and security for all students and school staff
- Meeting the educational needs of all students
- Conservative spending of taxpayers' dollars
- Occupation: Retired High School Secretary (20 years)
- Western Hills High School
- University of Cincinnati
- Treasurer, Concerned Citizens for Better Schools
- Enabling every child of this district to get the best education possible
- Assuring the district taxpayers that their money is managed in the best way possible
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Funding.
News and Analysis
- Southwest Local School District Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.