(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Vice President, Corporate Trust, Huntington National Bank
- Graduated from Norwood High School 1977
- Associate of Applied Science Degree from
- The University of Cincinnati
- Evaluate the way we spend our tax dollars
- Raise the bar for our children so they strive for excellance
- Change attitudes
- Occupation: Retail/Management
- Norwood Rcreation Commission
- Increasing proficiency scores
- School safety
- Maintaining talent
- Occupation: Assistant Professor of Education, Wilmington College
- Parent of children who will have attended Norwood City Schools from 1993-2013
- Norwood resident since 1984
- Ed. D. (Literacy), University of Cincinnati, 2003
- M. Ed. (Elementary Education), Xavier University, 2000
- B.S. (German-English Secondary Education), Miami University, 1985
- B. A., (German-English), Miami University, 1984
Debi Cochran Gay
- Ensure school resources are used first to give all Norwood students opportunities to discover and develop their talents.
- Develop effective partnerships between parents, school, and community based on mutual respect and trust.
- Develop and enforce policies requiring administrators to use district resources efficiently, respectfully, and ethically
- Occupation: Presently Stay at home Mom
- B.A. background in education
- Secretary 3 years WNNA
- past member PTA
- 1. Improving District Test Scores
- 2. Spending tax dollars responsibly and wisely
- 3. Repair the relationship between the school district and community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Funding.
News and Analysis
- Norwood City Schools
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.