(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Albert E. Brown
- Occupation: Executive Director, Mallory Center for Community Development
- Adjunct Professor, University of Cincinnati
- B.S. Psychology, Xavier University
- M.S. Corrections, Xavier University
- M.A. Philosophy, University of Cincinnati
- Ph.D. A.B.D. Philosophy, University of Cincinnati
- High quality academic and social education that equips students with life skills, a sense of community and the common good and prepares them to ....
- Provide students access to state of the art technologies.
- Highly qualified trained teachers, counselors, athletic trainers and support staff.
- Occupation: Engineer
- Finneytown resident for seven years.
- Member - Finneytown Schools Blue Ribbon Finance Committee
- Board Member of Finneytown Athletic Boosters.
- Active in many facets of life in our community and schools.
- Education - BSME from West Point.
- Employer - Duke Energy.
Matthew W. Rosensweet
- Financial Accountability - I want to make sure that every dollar of tax money is well spent by Finneytown Schools.
- Educational Opportunties - I want to increase advanced classes for both college-bound students and those heading for skilled trades.
- Publicity for Finneytown - We live in a great community, but we're the best kept secret in Hamilton County. We need to get the good news spread.
- Occupation: Financial Services Associate @ Prudential Financial
- BS from University of Cincinnati in 12/2007
- Financial Accountability
- Updating and improving our facilities sooner rather than later.
- Living within our present tax situation.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Funding.
News and Analysis
- Finneytown Local School District
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.