(Vote for 1)
Only candidates in the ballot in Hamilton County and Butler County were asked to provide information.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative / Consultant, Community Building Inst.
- Community: Price Hill
- Education: Elder H.S. 1984; Miami University, B.A. 1988; Indiana University, M.P.A. 1995
- My wife, Lucienne, and I have three children and attend St. Teresa Parish.
- I voted against massive tax increases and led the fight against "double-dipping" by elected officials.
- I have fought for neighborhoods assisting homeownership initiatives on the Westside, working with residents of Addyston to address environmental issue
- In the legislature I have stood for fiscal restraint and government accountability in Columbus.
- Strengthening Cincinnati's Westside neighborhoods
- Reigning in the state budget and holding the state fiscally accountable
- Addressing multiple housing issues: property "flipping", Section 8 concentration, predatory lending, and illegal "lease-option" contracts
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Legislative Analyst
- BA Political Science
- Reverse the trend of high taxes that has resulted in Ohio being the third highest taxed State in the nation.
- Strengthen the State's Criminal Justice System
- Reform the section 8 housing voucher program
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area and LWV Ohio has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Redistricting, Qualification, Priorities, Oversight Charter Schools, and Foreclosure.
Campaign Finance Data
- Identification Requirements to Vote in Ohio
- Absentee Voting. Any qualified Ohio voter may request an absentee ballot without stating a reason.
News and Analysis
- Campaign Finance: Ohio Secretary of State On-line Search
- Election Coverage
- City Beat
- WKRC Elections 2006
- Fox 19 News
- Hamilton County DEMOCRATIC Party
- Hamilton County GREEN Party
- Hamilton County LIBERTARIAN Party
- Hamilton County REPUBLICAN Party
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.