(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Partner in the law firm of Honerlaw & Honerlaw Co., L.P.A.
- Kenyon College - BA Political Science
- Capital University - Juris Doctor
- Attorney practicing law in Springfield Township for past 25 years
- Springfield Township Trustee for past 9 years
- Vice-President of the Hamilton County Township Association
- Member of the Hamilton County Stormwater Oversight Board
- Improve quality of life in our neighborhoods and business districts
- Maintain fiscal responsibility in the management of the township's financial resources
- Continue to implement innovative ways to improve the efficiency and quality of the services the township provides to its residents
- Occupation: Business Owner, Springfield Township Trustee
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Cincinnati
- Member Hamilton County Terrorism Preparedness Advisory Team (TPAT)
- Member Hamilton County SCIP Integrating Committee
- Vice Chairman Ohio Public Works Small Government Commission
- Member of Hamilton County & Ohio Township Associations
- 25 years experience as a commissioned law enforcement officer
Kevin D. Hardwick
- Continue to improve township neighborhoods and increase property values
- Continue efforts to increase and improve the quality of our business districts
- Maintain and look for opportunities to improve the high quality of Fire/EMS, Police, Roads, Parks, Senior, and Zoning/Property Maintenance services
- Occupation: Firefighter-Retired
- Cincinnati/Northern Ky International Airport
- >5000 hours Emergency Services Training
- 29 years in Fire Service
- Domestic Preparedness
- Community Economic Development
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
News and Analysis
- Oct 16, 2005 Springfield Township Civic Assocation
The civic association is sponsoring a candidates forum at 7 p.m. Oct. 16 at the senior center. In addition to hearing from candidates for township trustee, Finneytown school board and Municipal Court 3rd District, a township official will present an overview of electric and gas aggregation issues.
Waycross Community Media
- Springfield Township
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.