(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Fred A. Dole
- Occupation: Retired: Hamilton County Bd. of Elections
- Election Specialist
- Township Trustee - Unexpired Term
- International Association of Clerks, Recorders, Election Officials and Treasurers
- Ohio Association of Election officials
- Attended Wm H. Harrison High School / University of Cincinnati
- Community Services: Fire and Police protection ,Emergency Medical services
- Land Use Planning / Economic development
- Improve Township government communication with residents.
- Occupation: Asst. Street Const. Maint. Manager, City of Sharonville
- B.S. in Education Miami University, Oxford, OH
- Previously employed 10 years City of Harrison
- Harrison Kiwanis Member
- Associated with Harrison Residents for Responsible Development
- Volunteer Main Street Harrison
- Local business owner
William R. Noes
Carol A. (Barth) Anthony
- Looking for a way to generate more income for the township.
- Ensure adequate police protection.
- Create a plan for addressing township growth and preserving green space.
- Occupation: Homemaker
- High School graduate with honors
- Volunteer teacher's aide
- Former Pres. grassroots organization
- Volunteer of the Year
- First Lady of the Community
Michael H. Bolte
- Adding diversity from a woman's prospective to group
- More and better communication with our community
- The safety and well-being of our citizens
- Occupation: Retired Cincinnati Police Captain
- Harrison Township resident since 1992
- 1972 graduate of LaSalle High School; Associate Degree from the University of Cincinnati
- Thirty year member of the Cincinnati Police Department, retiring as a Captain; supervisor 21 years
- Night Chief three years, including the 2001 riots
- Experience in patrol, investigations, vice, planning, research and development, contract negotiations, and critical incident management
- Attended the Police Executive Leadership College; commanded the Violent Crimes Task Force
Alan R. Trenz
- Maintain essential services of police, fire, and emergency response
- Monitoring the expansion of residential and specifically the control of commercial development
- Overseeing financial needs to maintain essential services, roads, community center, recreation, etc.
- Occupation: Lawyer
- B.A. Economics Univ. of Cincinnati 1978
- J.D. Univ. of Cincinnati 1981
- M.B.A. Xavier Univ. 1985
- Partner with Trenz, McKay & Knabe Co., LPA
- Maintain basic services to residents, i.e. police ,fire, roads
- Maintain/update land use plan for the township
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- Harrison OH
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.