League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
State of California (Butte, El Dorado, Lassen, Modoc, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, Sierra Counties)
November 2, 2004 Election
United States Representative; District 4 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 6 4:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (854/854)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John T. Doolittle
David I. Winters
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: United States Representative
- Phone: 916-772-5332; Addr: PO Box 143, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Businessman/Pilot/Entrepreneur
- President WizWire Communications
- CEO Dachboden Software Inc
- Reserve Officer - USAF
- Placer County Democratic Central Committee
- Health Care
- Foreign Policy
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 4. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:39 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.