(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/College Trustee
- President of Blakeslee & Blakeslee
- Elected Trustee of Cuesta Community College - serving in 2nd 4 yr. term
- Ph.D. Geological Sciences, U.C. Santa Barbara
- B.A. & M.A. Geophysics, U.C. Berkeley; A.A. Cuesta College
- Author of A-2000, DREAM Initiative - agriculture & open space
- 2000 SLO Chamber of Commerce Leadership Alumni Award
- Strengthen our Economy - Create Head of Household Jobs
- Balance our Budget without Increasing Taxes - Eliminate Waste & Fraud
- Protect our Borders - Stop Illegal Immigration
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney
- Cal Poly graduate
- Port San Luis Harbor Commissioner
- Chair -- Central Coast Fencing Foundation
- Director -- Atascadero Land Conservancy
- Juvenile Court Public Defender
- President -- San Luis Obispo Kiwanis Club
- Restore Health Care on the Central Coast. Reduce medication prices.
- Reduce class sizes in Public Schools by restoring teacher funding. Restoring Trust with Budget and Tax Reform.
- Spur Job Creation on the Central Coast by meeting public needs, like Rebuilding our roads, rails, and environmental resources.
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Retired Peace Officer
- San Luis Obispo City Human Relations Commissioner
- Benefits Counselor with a non-profit community organization
Gary L. Kirkland
- A Balanced state budget with appropriate revenue enhancements
- Fully funded public education
- Healthcare for all
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: School Teacher
- Major: Biology
- Minor: Chemistry
- Employed at Templeton Unified Sch. Dist. 27 Years
- Making all state taxes voluntary
- Repealing any freedom robbing legislation
- Restoring limited government
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 33. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.