- Occupation: Electronics Systems Analyst
- Information Technology Specialist with the National Weather Service
- Which is part of NOAA the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- I do have direct experience managing hundreds of millions of dollars worth of equipment and assets that belong to the taxpayer.
- I take pride in my abilities and experience and federal training as a supervisor and in ensuring the health, welfare and safety of my employees.
- As a manager I am responsible for the supervision of several Technicians that maintain the local Doppler Radar.
- And all the surface weathers sensors in our County Warning Area (CWA) such as the Automatic Surface Observing Systems.