League of Women Voters of California
Humboldt County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Board Member; McKinleyville Community Services District; 2 Year Term Voter Information
2 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 4 8:53pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (9/9)|
27.0% Voter Turnout (2413/8929)
(6 Writein Votes 0.3%)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
James L. Fritz
- Occupation: Electronics Systems Analyst
- Information Technology Specialist with the National Weather Service
- Which is part of NOAA the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- I do have direct experience managing hundreds of millions of dollars worth of equipment and assets that belong to the taxpayer.
- I take pride in my abilities and experience and federal training as a supervisor and in ensuring the health, welfare and safety of my employees.
- As a manager I am responsible for the supervision of several Technicians that maintain the local Doppler Radar.
- And all the surface weathers sensors in our County Warning Area (CWA) such as the Automatic Surface Observing Systems.
- I will represent the views of the hard working middle class families that live and raise their children here.
- I would also like to see more emphasis on the use of emerging technologies to increase efficiency and reduce our power costs.
- I would like to see more emphasis on trails connecting the places we live to the center of town and to the Hammond Trail.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:05 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.