League of Women Voters of California
Humboldt County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
Superintendent of Schools; County of Humboldt Voter Information
Results as of Mar 21 11:30am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (128/128)|
47.5% Voter Turnout (34820/73353)
(48 Writein Votes 0.1%, 2245 Blank Votes)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Garry T. Eagles
- Occupation: Humboldt County Assistant Superintendent
- 30+ years experience in education as an aide, teacher, counselor and administrator.
- More than 14 years as Assistant Superintendent of Schools for Humboldt County.
- Previous service in Stockton and Lodi Unified School Districts and Eureka City Schools.
- Community service includes KEET-TV, United Way, North Coast Repertory Theatre, Humboldt Family Service Center and many others.
- Other educational experience includes teaching courses at Humboldt State University and St. Mary's College.
- Currently a member of the Humboldt County Family Resource Center Task Force working to establish centers throughout our county.
Carl L. Del Grande
- Helping districts maintain high quality instructional programs for all students despite decreasing funding from the state.
- Working with local districts to pursue new, more cost-efficient ways of operating to maximize education dollars to the classrooms.
- Instituting new programs that will encourage more of our children to attend college or an advanced vocational training immediately after high school.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:47 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.