(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Order is random and changes daily.
- Occupation: Deputy Mayor
- Brought $20 billion in investment representing 200,000 jobs to LA
- Graduated from Harvard University and the Columbia University School of Law
- After college, came home to teach and coach in LA public schools
- Former senior attorney with one of LA's most prestigous firms
Michael N. Feuer
- Expand LA's Best, the city-run after school program, to every public school in the city
- Build more schools faster by speeding up the permitting process
- Appoint neighborhood proscecutors to neighborhood councils to keep our community safe
- Occupation: Councilman, Fifth District
- Former Executive Director, Bet Tzedek Legal Services
- Former Director, Research/Issues - Tom Bradley for Governor
- Graduated Harvard Law School, Cum Laude
- Graduated Harvard College, Magna Cum Laude & Phi Beta Kappa
- Married to Gail Ruderman Feuer
- Father of two children: Aaron, 9, and Danielle, 7
- I envision transforming the City Attorney's office into an innovative, groundbreaking public interest law firm.
- I want to take an aggressive stance in support of equal rights and protections for all citizens, the environment, public safety, & government reform.
- I want to make the City Attorney a more assertive litigator, a more effective advisor, and a leader on all significant public policy issues.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|