- Party: Republican
- Occupation: U.S Congressman, 1st District, Ohio.
- Community: Westwood
- Education: College of William and Mary, BA/Chase College of Law, JD
- As a husband, parent, and former teacher, I understand the challenges facing Cincinnati families.
- I have worked to make health care more affordable, reduce excessive tax burdens on families,
- return education dollars to local classrooms by reducing waste and bureaucracy in Washington, and protect Medicare and Social Security.
- Member of three House committees: Judiciary, International Relations, Small Business. Served as co-chairman of the House Education Task Force.