League of Women Voters of Ohio
State of Ohio (Brown, Clermont, Clinton, Highland, Fayette, Pike, Adams Counties)
November 7, 2000 Election
State Senate; District 14 Voter Information
4 Year Term. Salary $42,427
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Margaret Ann Leech
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Senator; Crop & livestock farmer
- Education: B.S., The Ohio State University
- Committees: Agriculture, Chair; Energy, Natural Resources and Environment; Finance and Financial Institutions, Vice Chair
- Memberships: Lions International; Ohio 4-H Foundation Board; Hospice of Hope Board; Ohio Cattleman,s Association
- Awards: Ohio State University Animal Science Hall of Fame; Watchdog of the Treasury
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Market Researcher
- Education: Undergrad- Math & Chemistry, Grad- Chemistry & MBA
- I am not a previous office-holder which I believe is both a positive & concern in this election.
- Increase Home-based educational options for Ohioans.
- Repeal E-check.
- Reduce size and scope of state government at all opportunities.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- The Ohio Senate Web Page
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Campaign Finance Information
- Secretary of State
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:41
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.