League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 7, 2000 Election
Clerk of Courts; County of Hamilton Voter Information
4 Year Term. Salary $60,348
|To issue and transfer automobile certificates of title; to enter all orders, decrees and judgements; to collect and distribute all court costs and other money paid under court orders for the Appellate and Common Please Courts; to keep records of court dockets and of the journal.
Results as of Dec 5 7:09pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (1025/1025)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Clerk of Courts
- Education: Xavier; U.C. College of Law; Ohio State (Ford Foundation Fellow)
- Modernized Clerk's office
- Website named America's #1 court website
- Finalist for court management system in Smithsonian Computerworld Awards, the Oscar for technology innovation
- Opened suburban offices; MADD award
- Operating savings resulted in domestic violence help and camcorders in police cruisers
- Develop the internet to permit electronic filing of Hamilton County court documents
- Publish additional court guides and update existing publications to assist the taxpayer
- Extend the ability to pay all fines and court costs over the internet
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Teacher
- Served as Hamilton County Recorder from 1992-1996
- Served on the Mt. Healthy City Council
- Currently serves as President of the Wyoming Education Association
- Teaches US Government and History at Wyoming High School
- Making the Hamilton County government more accountable to its residents
- Making Hamilton County a more bipartisan, democratic government
- Streamlining the Hamilton County government to increase efficiency
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Court of Clerk Website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:41
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.