(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
John S. Dowlin
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Hamilton County Commissioner
- Vice-President, Hamilton County Board of Commissioners
- Board of Trustees, National Association of Counties (NACo)
- Chairman of Courts and Corrections Subcommittee of Justice and Public Safety Committee for NACo
- Member of Ohio Criminal Sentencing Committee
- Charter member of Domestic Violence Coordinating Council
- Previous Mayor of City of Sharonville for over 28 years
Joseph R. Wolterman
- Making a difference in peoples' lives by promoting effective alternatives to incarceration such as drug courts and mental health courts.
- Quality of life regional planning issues that include sustainable development and alternative transportation methods.
- Manage county government less like a bureaucracy and more like a business; reduce taxes and eliminate waste.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Dabbelt Insurance Agency selling and consulting
- Education: LaSalle High School, Xavier and University of Cincinnati completing studies in mortuary sciene
- Has many experiences in the business world
- Joe is active in his community as a member of the Western Economic Council, Eboard member Northwest Exchange Club Colerain Township Business Assoc
- Hamilton County Township Association
- Hamilton County Democratic Party, co-executive Colerain Township Democrat Club, member
- Precint H. Colerain Township, precinct executive Colerain Township, trustee
- Restore Public Trust
- Return to Basic Infrastructure
- Plan for Future
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Transportation, Planning, and Tax Levy Review.
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.