Results as of Feb 13 1:51pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (8/8)
(Vote for 3)
This is a preview of the election. Candidates will be added
and may change until the final certified list of names is available.
Some contests or ballot questions might be added.
- Occupation: Councilwoman/Business Owner
Glenn G. Parker
- Occupation: Councilman/Military Officer
- Occupation: Mayor/Fire Inspector
Bill R. Hall
- Occupation: Businessman/Parks Commissioner
- Occupation: School Boardmember//Businessman
- Occupation: Justice Policy Analyst
- Occupation: Insurance Executive
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: February 13, 2019 13:51 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.