(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Clean Energy Entrepreneur
- Founder of Leadership for a Clean Economy
- Former San Francisco Environment Commissioner
- Board Member, California League of Conservation Voters
- Board Member, Jewish Community Relations Council
- Run more trains more often, and through the night on weekends
- Clean up BART's stations and replace broken elevators and escalators
- Use BART's own land to build affordable, transit-oriented neighborhoods
- Occupation: BART Director
- 2010 President of the BART Board
- Native San Franciscan growing up in Sunset District
- Graduated Francis Scott Elementary, AP Giannini Middle School, Lowell High School
- Attended UC Hastings College of Law, Member of California State Bar
- Graduate of University of California, Berkeley
- Past member of Extended Opportunity Program Foundation of City College and the Soo Yuen Association Scholarship Committee
- Since I have served at BART, we have doubled ridership and increased on-time record from 86% to 95%
- Next year start upgrade computerized Train Control System, so more trains can run, and Transbay Tube will accommodate trains evenings
- Leader in making concrete steps to prevent future BART strikes by making Directors, management and workers to collaborate together now
- Occupation: Insurance Broker
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidate Meet & Greet
- October 23, 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Nissan Infiniti San Francisco
1395 Van Ness Avenue (@ Bush)
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.