(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert Michael Dutton, Sr.
- Occupation: Retired School Principal
- Faculty member for CSBA(California School Boards Association) Governance Program
- Region 22 Delegate for CSBA
- Principal of SOAR (Students On Academic Rise) a Top performing School in the state.
- Honored as a Distinguished Employee by the AV High School District
- Vietnam Veteran
- 24 Year Veteran School Board member for the Keppel School District
Dana F. Coleman
- Make the district a top performing district in the state
- Insure all students have equal access to technology
- insure the district is fiscally intelligent with the new Local Funding Formula
- Occupation: High School Teacher
- Masters in Education
- Teacher, Instructor, Coach for over 38 years
- District Science Coordinator
- Science Ad Hoc Committee Member
- Bachelor of Arts from LaVerne College
- Professional Football Player
- Work with law enforcement to protect our citizens and property values.
- Reinforce current, and as necessary, implement new programs to stabilize daily student attendance.
- Be open and responsive to the needs of our students, parents, and the community.
James T. "Jim" Lott
Paul O. Scott
- Occupation: Trustee, Antelope Valley Joint Union High School District
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.