(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael A. Cacciotti
- Occupation: State Prosecutor/Councilmember
- Occupation: City Commissioner/Attorney
- Member, Natural Resources & Environmental Commission
- former Chair, Water Council
- former contracts and public works attorney
- former criminal prosecutor
- former Co-President, WISPPA
- BA, UCLA, Economics; JD, UC Davis
Philip C. Putnam
- Improve oversight of public works projects
- Accelerate street improvement projects funded by General Fund reserve
- Use city funds more efficiently
- Occupation: Commissioner/Engineer/Businessman
- Vice-Chair, Freeway & Transportation Commission
- SPUSD Alumnus K-12
- Past, Parks and Recreation Commission-member
- Vice-President, Reynolds Sales & Consulting L.L.C.
- Young parent, 2 kids
- Diversifying the background of Council, so that it is a more representative dynamic voice for the people of South Pasadena
- No 710 & Repairing roads/infrastructure proactively
- Public Safety for our kids: well-lit streets/cross walks
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.