(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: EDUCATOR/ASSEMBLYMEMBER
- Judge Pro Tem, San Diego Superior Court
- 26 Years as Dean, Director and Professor, San Diego State University
- 16 Years of service to the Community College District Board of Trustees
- Former Board President, San Diego County Board of Education
- Past County Commissioner, Children, Youth and Families
- Past Government Relations Chair, San Diego Multiple Sclerosis Society
- ECONOMIC GROWTH
- AFFORDABLE, QUALITY EDUCATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session.
Follow the Money
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
San Diego U-T
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links above open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.