(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator
- Former State Assemblymember
- Former Deputy District Attorney
- BA from Scripps College
- JD from Boston University
- Boosting the Economy and Job Creation
- Re-investing in Education
- Protecting the Environment
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Independent Small Businessman
- Santa Barbara Board of Supervisors
- Chairman, California Agricultural Labor Relations Board
- Member, Agricultural Advisory Board to Superintendent of Public Instruction (Appointed by Superintendent Jack O'Connell)
- Chairman, Santa Barbara Air Pollution Control District
- Chairman, Santa Barbara County Association of Governments
- Creating a climate for job creation
- Cutting wasteful government spending, Pension reform
- Solving our state's budget crisis
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session.
Follow the Money
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- CANCELLED - TO BE RESCHEDULED Saturday, September 29 at 2:00 pm:
Santa Barbara Central Library,
40 East Anapamu Street
(at Anapamu and Anacapa)
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links above open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.