(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jack M. Guerrero
- Restore education funding
- Create jobs
- Improve environmental health conditions in working class communities
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Corporate Executive/CPA
- Economist/ Investment Banker (series 63, series 79)
- Professional work experience with Fortune 500 companies
- Former CPA with Big Four public accounting firms
- Former university lecturer in Statistics and Economics
- International work experience in United Kingdom, Ecuador, Spain, Switzerland, and India
- BA, Stanford Univeristy; MBA, Harvard University; overseas study, Oxford University
- Fiscal Discipline and Private Sector Jobs Growth
- Pension Reform Now
- Serious Education Overhaul
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Follow the Money
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.