(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Patricia A. Kotze-Ramos
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner
- President, Downey Chamber of Commerce
- Chair, Downey Public Works Committee
- VP Public Affairs, Santa Fe Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Californians Dedicated to Education Foundation
- Camino Real Region Director, Soroptimist International
- Creating a better business climate to create and retain jobs
- Education reform
- Public safety and strong communities
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Follow the Money
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.