(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of the Assembly
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Father/Small Businessman
- Husband and Father of an eight year old daughter...my family is my muse, the wind in my sail for whom I want to make the world better.
- Sonoma County Economic Development Board
- Sonoma County Planning Commission (2011-chair
- Iowa State University
- Tom Lynch Construction (28 years)
- 2008 Candidate Sonoma County Supervisor/ 2010 Candidate State Senate
- Pension Reform---Major changes toward creating sustainable State and Local government retirement benefits.
- Intergenerational equity---Fundamental changes to the State educational system from kindergarten to college with fiscally responsible solutions.
- Jobs and Economic Development---Multi-faceted approach toward creating more jobs and contributors throughout the State.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Follow the Money
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.