Results as of November 26 3:17pm, 100.00%% of Precincts Reporting (81/81)
(Vote for 1)
All candidates are welcome to post their campaign information on SmartVoter. For instructions and password, send an e-mail to email@example.com. INCLUDE A VIABLE PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
S. R. "Al" Lopez
- Occupation: Board Director, W.M.W.D.
- AA Business/Marketing
- Former Boardmember-Metropolitan Water District/Former Corona Mayor/Councilmember
- 2005 -109th Congressional Record Tribute for Community Service in Water and Transportation
- Former Chairman /Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority
- Former Boardmember-Chino Basin Watermaster and Lake Elsinore & San Jacinto Watershed Authority Member of the Corona -Norco School Bond Oversight Com
- To continue providing quality and reliable source of water for the residents of Greater Corona Area.
- Priority that Western continues to secure the most reasonable source of water to reduce cost for all customers.
- Develop local sources, such as recycling, desalination, and ground water replenishment projects to lessen need of imported costly water from N. Cal.
- To provide accountability and transparency to the general public
- To prevent drastic future water rate hikes
- To promote water conservation initiatives
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 17, 2012 13:45 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.