(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Ohlone Community College District Trustee
- Currently serve as Member, Economic Development Commission for the City of Fremont and strengthening ties with Chinese and Indo-American communities.
- Represented City of Fremont in China delegation
- Worked at the White House Office of Public Liaison and U.S. Department of Commerce to strengthen community ties
- Earned a Bachelor's Degree in Nuclear Engineering from Northwestern University
- Graduated with a MBA from the University of Rochester
- Made national headlines as the first African American, Hispanic, and Indian woman with a degree in Nuclear Engineering in the United States
- Maintain our accreditation for the highest quality of education and sustan Top 5 honors among all California Community Colleges
- Advocate for Students, Faculty, and the Community
- Build Partnerships between the College, businesses, government, and local schools and promote green and biotechnology curriculum
- Occupation: Trustee, Ohlone Community College District
- B.A. Biological Sciences, Humboldt State University, 1986
- Science/Math Teacher, Fremont Unified School District, 1988-Present
- Who's Who Among America's Teachers
- Past President, Fremont Unified District Teachers Association/CTA/NEA, 2000-2005
- Redevelopment Agency Relocation Appeals Board, City of Fremont
- Fremont Unified School District Financial Advisory Committee
Kevin M. Bristow
- Strengthen the Board of Trustees to be more responsive to the community.
- Increase the capacity of Ohlone College to be a gateway to post-secondary education.
- Develop and nurture partnerships with students, instructors, administrators, and local businesses.
- Occupation: University Academic Adviser
- Program Coordinator, Renaissance Scholars Program, CSU East Bay
- Education Specialist, Independent Living Skills Program
- Master's Degree in Public Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- Board Member, Chilpancingo Assisted Living
- Ensure fiscal responsibility with proper budgetary safeguards
- Utilize frontage property resources in a manner that will maximize revenues and enhance the student and resident experience
- Oversee the timely implementation of Measure G
- Occupation: Certified Financial Planner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Ohlone Trustees, Area 2, Thursday, Sept. 27, 7:00 pm,
Ohlone College, Main Campus, Room 7101,
43600 Mission Blvd., Fremont
- Video of Sept. 27 Forum
- Click on Watch Ohlone Trustees Video
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.