(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Fortney Pete Stark
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Prosecutor/City Councilman
- Prosecutor, Alameda County District Attorney's Office
- Dublin City Councilmember
- Youth soccer coach
- MADD Award for community service, 2009
- Founder & President, Dublin High School Alumni Association
- Advisory Board Member, Tri-Valley Conservancy
Christopher J. "Chris" Pareja
- Create jobs and stabilize the economy
- Create a "mobile Congress" to keep Members of Congress accessible and accountable
- Improve education
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Vice President of Business Development
- Business Development Consultant
- Vice President of Marketing and Sales
- Director of US and Canadian Field Marketing
- Sales, Marketing and Management Positions since 1989
- Reduce debt and streamline government spending
- Strengthen small and mid-sized businesses to rejuvenate the economy and create jobs
- Protect the Constitutional rights of individuals
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Budget, Energy, Health care, and Campaign financing.
New Districts for 2012!
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 15. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
Videos of League of Women Voters Eden Area Candidate Forum
- Contra Costa Times
- As primary election nears, Rep. Pete Stark apologizes for recent gaffes 5/4/12
- Congressman Pete Stark apologizes for accusing challenger of taking bribes 4/18/12
- Bribe claim rocks Stark race 4/16/12
April 10th, 2012 - City Hall of Hayward
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.